PARENT COMMUNITY NETWORKING CENTER (PCNC)
Ways to Help
escrip is a hassle-free way for you to support Kalama School PCNC.
Log on to www.eSCRIP.com and go to "sign up" or "renew" or call 1-800-801-4973.
Kalama's# is 7282526. A portion of what you spend is given to the school.
It's easy and doesn't cost you anything! When you shop at Safeway a portion will come back to Kalama.
We once again will be collecting empty printer cartridges to recycle. Please drop off
at office for the PCNC.
Keep saving those Box Tops and Campbell's Labels and bring to the Main Office.
(If you would like to volunteer to do box tops and Campbell's labels, which, can be done at home, call Monica PCNC at 573-8753 M-W-F ... 7:30–1p)
Help Kalama While You Shop
- GoodSearch.com donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate.
- GoodShop.com donates up to 30 percent of each purchase to a cause! Hundreds of stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble.
- Download GoodSearch – Kalama toolbar and the school will earn money every time even if you forget to go to GoodShop or GoodSearch first! Add Kalama toolbar at http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/mode/
Parent support, participation and volunteerism is encouraged at Kalama School.
The Parent-Community Networking Centers are focal points for networking students and their families with the resources and services of the school and community. In order to support every child's well-being and attainment of standards the Parent-Community Networking Center (PCNC) program has the following goals.
- Enhance and build a sense of community: connect, accept, learn, and network
- Develop and provide training, support systems, and services for all partners (family, school, classroom, and neighborhood) (PCNC SID, 8/00)