The magical moment has arrived. Your
journey is just about finished. As you prepare for your presentation,
go through the following checklist
- go back to your Passport and make
sure that all stamps are in place
- make sure you have completed the self-evaluation,
project, and teamwork
- doublecheck to see that your unit plan has been posted to the
- check to see that you sent a postcard
(Reflection) to your tour guide each day and that they are posted
to the web
- make sure that you have all equipment and materials for your
For Gill Bates and Macrohard make sure your
presentation addresses the following points.
- Why would Macrohard be interested in developing a partnership
with your school? What do you have to offer as a partner?
- What changes will need to happen at your school if technology
is going to be effectively brought into the classroom? How will
you support these changes?
- Team presentation of a Unit Plan showing how technology can be
appropriately integrated into the curriculum.
- Documentation of your planning process.
- Documentation of technology learning by your staff.
Good luck to you and your team!
This site was developed as a training site for
the 1998 Technology Literacy Challenge Fund Summer Institute training
Any questions regarding this training may be sent to Debi
Tisdell or Lynn
©Debi Tisdell 1998