Open up your resource file that you've been using and take a careful look at the information you've gathered so far. You should have URL's and annotations for each site that you have visited up to this point in time.
Now it's time to Organize what you've found.
1. Check off the questions that you have answered to your satisfaction.
2. Highlight new insights and important discoveries.
3. Expand on your original list of questions to include new questions that have come up.
4. Find and throw out any irrelevant information.
5. Write down any new thoughts or ideas that come up as you discuss your notes with your team members.
Time for a virtual reality check. What have you learned? What questions are left unanswered?
At this point in time you are trying to synthesize meaning from all your pieces of information. You are free to arrange the pieces and rearrange them until a new picture takes form.
When you're ready...go to the next Destination.
Previous page Next page
©Debi Tisdell 1998