Overall comments on
- Trainers did an excellent job in format used to
provide necessary tools to meet objectives of workshop in
the time frame allotted.
- Time spent was worthwhile. We have a document that we
can use this year.
- Very informative on the issues of Technology. I
appreciated the theory based on research foundation. The
website was an excellent model of where you begin and
where you want to take a student on a learning journey
- Excellent workshop exactly what is needed to pull
technology and curriculum together.
- I was impressed with the software available and their
possibilities. I also was able to recognize how
technology could help my students in learning.
- Exposed me to a lot of technology. Now we can choose
- Although I felt overwhelmed, I learned a lot more
about computers and technology! Need to learn more.
Workshop was well organized involving tremendous amount
of time spent on lesson planning. Super job!
- Excellent instructors, resources, (tie-in with
professional materials/research), Needed much more
What I liked about the
- Workshop format accommodated the level I was at and
again helped provide necessary components to meet
objectives and permit growth/self direction.
- I liked the fact that I was made aware of the
possibilities out there-all the interactive learning that
can take place is mind boggling! I'm glad that I was able
- 1-The modeling of the learning process (student-led),
2-Working as a team, 3-Opportunities for sharing and
discussion, 4-Exposure and practice on software
- I liked the fact that the many components learned
will be useful in the classroom and will be put to
- Exposure to different ideas and programs, Learned
new things, dialoguing with other teachers, leaving
with a feeling of success...I can do this.
- Teachers learning could set their own pace and
instructors were patient, patient, patient.
- It was well organized and flexible.
- The instructors, their patience and willingness to
teach us. Learning the various statewide resources, about
Internet and what technology can do for me and our
students. Enjoyed the teamwork-Great teachers!!
- Instructors handled content and "frustrations" at
times due to demands of course content, were proactive in
modifying to participants' needs.
improving the workshop:
- Narrow objectives to meet time frame
- Perhaps there should be a prerequisite for this
class, making it available for people other than
beginners. I wish there was more time for experimenting
and exploring, practicing.
- More time to play with software programs. More time
to "surf the net" with a purpose
- More time was needed to absorb information. Maybe
there needs to be a prerequisite for this class.
- Sitting all day (even with short breaks) was
fatiguing. Perhaps shorter days and more days; or break
up components into different workshops. This workshop
covered a tremendous amount of material.
- Lengthen the course at least a week.
- More time to practice and explore so that mastery can
be worked on.
- More time on exploring Internet and practice time on
- Perhaps class for each available
technology-Powerpoint, Hyperstudio etc., With a class
(with this amount of objectives) perhaps a longer period
- Establish prerequisites on technical skills level.
For project completion, allow selection of 1 program
and/or allow much more time.