This site was developed as a training site for
- Maui TLCF2 Unit Plan Model
- Participants will use this model to create their Unit
Units -- Integrating the Internet
- Units that teachers have submitted using the Internet.
- T. H. E. Journal article on preparing an instructional lesson
using resources off the Internet.
- Project descriptions arranged by theme.
Topics: WWW for the K-12 Classroom
- Unit topics listed by theme.
- Links to thematic units that are based on appropriate
children's literature and address an across-the-curriculum
approach. Internet Resources and nonbook materials are also
included in each unit.
Big Six Skills©
- The Eisenberg/Berkowitz Big Six Skills© Model of
Questions and the Search for Insight
- What are telling questions and why do we use them?
#1: Information Literacy and Curriculum Design Overview
- The Building Blocks of Research: An Overview of Design,
Process and Outcomes
the Net Work for Schools: Online Research Modules
- Online research modules make the Net work. They structure
student activities efficiently and effectively.
One - Questioning and Planning
- designing an online research
Here and There
- an example of a weather unit
- a sample of an e-school course
the 1998 Technology Literacy Challenge Fund Summer Institute training
Any questions regarding this training may be sent to Debi
Tisdell or Lynn
©Debi Tisdell 1998